Rain Water Catchment
Systems that harvest water during periods of rain. The water the can be saved and used during droughts. An Atlanta company, Rainwater Pillow, is a popular choice. Whole Foods also sells Rain Barrels to store rain water.
The Rainwater Pillow is much larger than a rain barrel.
- Your Original Rainwater Pillow comes as a complete rainwater harvesting kit that includes the pillow, filter, pump, remote control and all fittings fully automated and easy to use. Potable and Non-Potable systems.
- Harvest from 1,000 to 200,000 gallons of rainwater. Store in wasted horizontal space such as a crawlspace, greenhouse, under deck area or under your porch. Custom size pillows can be manufactured to fit your available space. Commercial and Residentail applications.
- Pillows are made from durable, heavy duty, industrial strength fabric commonly used by the military. A woven polyester scrim that is coated on both sides with a polymer alloy is the foundation to the material’s strength, stability, and durability. Historical use and lab testing shows UV resistance of 20 + years. Review the material’s case history.
- Collect, filter and store rainwater for use in your garden hoses, standard sprinklers, drip irrigation systems, flush your toilets, etc. You can even use it to wash your car! Potable water systems available.
- Our systems are designed to meet site-specific requirements and goals with economical solutions.