Make your home more appealing for yourself and potential buyers with these quick and easy tips:
1. Trim bushes so they don’t block windows or architectural details.
2. Mow your lawn and keep flower beds in good shape.
3. Put a pot of bright flowers (or a small evergreen in winter) on your porch. This is a great and easy idea for those who don’t have a “green thumb”.
4. Install new doorknobs on your front door. Check with Elida and Ariel on what to replace with – it is very important to have a consistent feel through out the home.
5. Repair any cracks in the driveway.
6. Edge the grass around walkways and trees.
7. Keep your garden tools and hoses out of sight.
8. Clear toys from the lawn.
9. Buy a new mailbox or make sure yours is in good shape and fits with the decor of the neighborhood.
10. Upgrade your outside lighting. Again, check with Elida and Ariel to make sure you are within one design – buyers will feel more comfortable in a home with a consistent feel.
11. Buy a new doormat for the outside of your front door to welcome buyers and buyer’s agents into your home.
12. Clean your windows, inside and outside. This should allow great natural light into the home. Plus, fingerprints and nose prints don’t show well.
13. Polish or replace your house numbers.
We are happy to help our clients make their home show the best it can. List with Baverman & Associates and we will show you how to best showcase your home.