Cobb County students and families can learn how to earn college credit while enrolled in Cobb high schools at the College Credit Now Summit March 4 at Campbell High School. Representatives from Chattahoochee Technical College, Georgia Highlands College, Kennesaw State University, Southern Polytechnic State University and the Georgia Department of Education will be on hand to provide information and answer questions in a small group setting.
- Meet College Representatives
- Learn about college credit options available while in high school
- Ask questions in small groups
- Hear about Move on When Ready, Accel, Joint & Dual Enrollment
- Learn about 100% Paid Tuition Options
- Discuss Georgia Student Finance Commission information
The College Credit Now Summit will be held on Tuesday, March 4, 2014, 6:30—8:30 pm at Campbell High School (opening session meets in theater), 5265 Ward Street Smyrna, GA 30080.