Features For This 4 bedroom, 2.5 Bath European Style home Include:
• 2-Story foyer • Spacious dining room • Living room with custom built-in bookcases with rolling ladder • Fireside den with vaulted ceiling and wall of windows to private yard• Eat-in Kitchen features White cabinets, Caeserstone solid surface counters, and stainless steel appliances, island, and open to den • Office on main floor with French doors and built-in workspaces • Master features trey ceilings, renovated bath with separate tub and shower, tile floors and large walk-in closet. • The 3 secondary bedrooms have double closets and share a hall bath. • Private Yard is fenced, great for relaxing or entertaining, fully equipped with a patio and storage shed. • Located on a cul-de-sac street• 2 car garage • Walk to Dunwoody Village, shopping, and more! Hardwood floors, new HVAC systems, new roof!
Dunwoody Elementary School | Peachtree Middle School | Dunwoody High School
- Wide plank hardwood floors (high quality Oak) throughout lower level (except kitchen which is tiled) – Dec. 2011
- New architectural shingle roof – Nov. 2009
- New large front palladium window – 2011
- Updated kitchen with Caeserstone countertops, stainless steel appliances (LG and Samsung), recessed lighting, extra large 3-door refrigerator, built-in microwave
- Tiled master bath – Aug. 2012
- Fenced in back yard, added shed – 2005
- Wall-to-wall built-in bookshelves with ladder and storage in front room and 2 desks in front room – 2004
- Built-in desks for 4 people in office with cupboards and drawers – 2004
- New Heating/AC units with 10 year full warranty
- Large wall mirror in dining room
- Custom-made glass house number plaque
- Landscaping is all low-maintenance shrubbery
- Great floored storage in attic
- Playset in backyard
- 2” wood blinds throughout
- Full security system
- Home has been meticulously maintained!
This home is SOLD – for almost 95% in less than 14 days on the market! Contact us today to sell your Dunwoody home.