Peoplestown is a neighborhood just south of Turner Field and central Atlanta. It is bounded by:
- Ormond Street and the Summerhill neighborhood on the north,
- Hill Street and the Grant Park neighborhood on the east,
- the BeltLine and the Chosewood Park neighborhood on the south, and
- the Downtown Connector (I-75/I-85) and railroad tracks on the west, across which is the Pittsburgh neighborhood
In addition to new development, Peoplestown contains examples of Queen Anne, Folk Victorian, and Craftsman architecture.
- D. H. Stanton Park. This park has been renovated as part of the development of the BeltLine, on which it is located.
- Four Corners Park