Designed by the prestigious architectural firm of Womack + Hampton, 2828 Peachtree is both an address (in the center of the Buckhead community) and the name of a 32-floor condominium building that is both modern and luxurious.
Opened in July 2002, 2828 Peachtree has a maximum of four condominium homes on each floor, with a total of 79 condominium homes. Each home is designed with walls of ceiling to floor windows and a private covered balcony that provide amazing views. There are five floors of covered garage parking and two high-speed elevators.
2828 Peachtree is managed by CMA Community Management and can be reached at 404-835-9100 or Kcowell@cmacommunities.com.
2828 Peachtree Amenities
Common Areas – The common areas available to all residents of 2828 Peachtree include a well-furnished and decorated lobby and reception area with 24-hour concierge. The Lobby includes a fireplace and reception area that is ideal for receiving guests or meeting with other 2828 Peachtree residents. 2828 Peachtree common areas also include a sixth level terrace with beautifully-landscaped gardens and swimming pool. The sixth level common areas also include the Cabana room, a graciously and comfortably furnished lounge with catering kitchen that is available to residents for events and special gatherings. Adjoining the Cabana is a Library with large mahogany table that is ideal for meetings. The sixth level common area also includes a fully-equipped fitness facility.
The lobby, Cabana and Library are WiFi enabled.
Pet Walk – 2828 Peachtree has a well-lit and landscaped and fully-fenced pet walk around the rear of the building.
Additional Features and Security –
- 2828 Peachtree has 61 surveillance cameras that record all activity on digital video recorders. The concierge staff is able to monitor the images from these cameras on monitors 24/7.
- 2828 Peachtree has DirecTV, Comcast, and HDTV digital television services available.
- 2828 Peachtree has empty available conduit throughout its structure for future technologies.
- All 79 Units in the building have smart panel outlets which aggregate television, internet and telephone service.
- VoIP telephone service is available at 2828 Peachtree.
- Top quality elevator machinery, HVAC controller, and fire suppression systems are employed throughout the building.
- 2828 Peachtree has emergency backup generator capability for critical systems.
- Potable water is delivered to the tower via redundant synchronized pumps.
- Fire suppression water on the rooftop is available to rain down water on surrounding property in the event of an emergency.
- The main garage is a controlled-access environment with key card accessible security gates.
- Elevator security control systems allow homeowners to access only the floors for their own units and the common area floors.
- 2828 Peachtree has multiple redundant FAA warning lights at the base of its rooftop spire.
- The 24/7 Concierge staff provides a multitude of services for the security and convenience of the 2828 Peachtree residents and their guests.