This adorable 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath Ashford Park home was an amazing find! Just over the line into Chamblee, it’s close to everything! Rebuilt in 2008, with all the charm of the original home.
Located just 14 miles from downtown Atlanta, Chamblee is a vibrant urban city with a diverse community and international flair. The City of Chamblee began as a small rail town and was incorporated in 1908. Through multiple annexations, the City has grown to more than 7 square miles and 29,000 residents. The downtown district has experienced significant commercial development including lofts and townhomes since 2000, while maintaining its vintage buildings and architecture.
Two major interstate highways that border the City, I-285 to the north and I-85 to the southeast, provide easy roadway access to and from the City. For commuters, the roadway access is complimented by a MARTA (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority) rail station and several MARTA bus stops throughout the City. The City also is home to DeKalb Peachtree Airport (PDK), which is the second busiest airport in the State.
From the South’s largest collection of antiques to the extensive collection of auto dealerships, Chamblee is an exciting city to explore. Also, Chamblee’s restaurants feature cuisines from all over the world.
Parks & Facilities
The City of Chamblee is home to seven parks. Each park included different features, including such things as playgrounds, ball fields, barbecue grills, pavilions/picnic areas, walking trails, and seating areas. Our parks, excluding Keswick Park, are designed as neighborhood parks to be used by those living within biking or walking distance of the park. At each park there is limited or no parking provided due to the nature of the parks. Keswick Park is the park that was created to serve as a community park with plenty of parking, ball fields, and a community building facility.
Huntley Hill Elementary School
Montgomery Elementary School
Ashford Park Elementary | Chamblee Middle School | Chamblee High School
Dresden Elementary | Sequoya Middle High School | Cross Keys High School
Evansdale Elementary School
Henderson Mill Elementary | Henderson Middle School | Lakeside High School
This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is absolutely adorable! It has the cleanest crawlspace we have ever seen and nicely done bathrooms.
This home is SOLD!
Brookhaven is located on the western edge of DeKalb County, directly northeast of Atlanta. The area was incorporated as the city of North Atlanta in 1924, and voted to be a city on July 31, 2012. From the 1950s to the 1970s, major residential development took place in Brookhaven. The Brookhaven MARTA Station opened in 1984. In 1986, the Capital City Club and its surrounding estate homes were placed on the National Register of Historic Places, and the neighborhood is now officially known as “Historic Brookhaven.” In 2009, Sembler opened Town Brookhaven, a live, work, play development featuring big box retail, restaurants and boutiques, as well as more than 1,500 residences.
Brookhaven is home to Atlanta’s Oglethorpe University, and the new Brookhaven Towne Park.
- Ashford Park, 2980 Redding Rd. 3-acre DeKalb County park with basketball & tennis courts, as well as a playground.
- Blackburn Park, 3493 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Includes the Blackburn Tennis Center, this 49-acre DeKalb County park has tennis and basketball courts, soccer fields, picnic areas and trails.
- Brookhaven Park, 4158 Peachtree Rd. 9-acre DeKalb County park with multi-use courts, playground, picnic area and trails.
- Lynwood Park, 3360 Osborne Rd NE, (17 acres) DeKalb County park with basketball & tennis courts, as well as a playground.
- Murphey Candler Park, 1551 W Nancy Creek Dr. 135-acre DeKalb County park known primarily for baseball and football, but it also has a pool and lake.
Popular subdivisions include:
Ashford Park | Brittany | Brookhaven Fields | Brookhaven Heights | Brookview | Byrnwyck | Danbury Parc | Drew Valley | Gainsborough West | Lynwood Park | Mill Creek Manor | Nancy Creek Heights | Oglethorpe Estates | Park Creek | Village at Lenox Park
Condominiums and Townhomes:
Ashford Creek | Brookhaven Woods | Buckhead Place | Cobblestone at Brookhaven | Crosswycke Forest | Dresden Creek | East Club | Johnson Ferry Park | Lenox Overlook | One Brookhaven | Peachtree Orleans | Peachtree Place | Savoy at Town Brookhaven | Sterling Oaks | The Winston | Views at Lenox Crossing | Villa Sonoma | Village Park
Available Brookhaven Homes
Available Historic Brookhaven Homes
Attractive townhouse with beautiful upgrades! Granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, built in bookshelves – must see!! End unit with parking conveniently at front door. Great location for access to shopping, entertainment, highways.
This home has Leased!
This 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath home features:
• Private front entry and 2 parking spaces
• Hardwood floors
• Brand new kitchen with all new cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and custom pantry
• Fireside den with wet bar and doors to the private deck
• Office space
• Separate dining room
• Laundry located upstairs
•Vaulted ceilings in both bedrooms
• Master bedroom overlooks common backyard and features a walk-in closet, and updated bath
• Secondary bedroom has it’s own bath and a double closet, as well as a linen closet
• Termite Re-treatment and Repair Bond
Huntley Hills Elementary •
Chamblee Middle School•
Chamblee High School