Do not miss this one! Gorgeous open floorplan* Updated kitchen with high-end cabinets, granite counters, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, hardwood floors throughout main level* new Lennox HVAC* Plantation shutters* Screened porch with slate floors* Beautiful owner’s suite has walk-in closet and renovated bath* Travertine floors in hall bath* Full sized laundry room on lower level* Bedroom and bath on lower level + entertaining room w/closet* unfinished basement w/ext entry for storage! 2 car garage* Lakeside High!* Professional landscaping + unbeatable outdoor living!
This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is SOLD!
- 4 sides Brick
- Hardwoods Through Out
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- New kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Fenced Yard
- Full Sized Laundry Room
- New Windows Through Out
- New A/C
- Updated Baths
- 2 car carport
- Rocking chair front porch
This home is SOLD!
Aberdeen Forest is a 100+ home neighborhood built largely in the 1960s. Recently, we have seen some tear-downs and new luxury homes being built in Aberdeen Forest.
The Aberdeen Forest Homeowners Association, which began as the Aberdeen Area Homeowners Association in 1985, was incorporated in 1993. The neighborhood district is bounded by Glenridge Drive to the west, Mt. Vernon Highway to the north, Hammond Drive to the south, and Barfield Road to the east. Key streets are Glenairy Drive, Glenairy Court, Aberdeen Drive, Aberdeen Court plus contiguous properties on Glenridge Drive and Mt. Vernon Highway. The association keeps the neighborhood informed on zoning, road construction, garden club news, and social functions.
Available Aberdeen Forest Homes
River Shore Estates is conveniently located near 285 at the Riverside exit, just outside the Perimeter. Built by Chatham in the late 1960s to 1970s, these homes sit graciously on large lots and feature 8-9 foot ceilings. Many feature hardwood floors throughout. Homeowners may join Riverside, North Harbor, or Mountaire Springs for Swim and Tennis. The Home Owners dues are an optional $35 per year, and include neighborhood barbeques, dinners, a Halloween parade, happy hours at Teela Taqueria, and more.
Available River Shore Estates Homes
- 220 Riverwood Ct Sandy Springs GA 30328 – SOLD – $789,900 (6/30/2008)
- 190 Colewood Way Atlanta GA 30328 – SOLD – $420,000 (3/15/2002)
- 480 Riverside Parkway Sandy Springs GA 30328 – SOLD – $320,000 (5/10/2001)
- 6165 River Shore Parkway Sandy Springs GA – SOLD – $379,900 (7/27/2000)
- 6120 River Shore Pkwy NW, Atlanta, GA 30328 – SOLD – $335,000 (5/25/2000)
- 170 Colewood Way Sandy Springs GA 30328 – SOLD – $319,900 (5/26/1999)
- 205 Colewood Way Atlanta GA 30328 – $382,000 (11/30/1998)
- 6370 Colewood Ct Atlanta GA 30328 – SOLD – $275,000 (8/14/1998)
- 6145 Riverwood Dr Atlanta GA 30328 – SOLD – $365,000 (2/16/1998)
- 485 Riverhill Dr NW Atlanta GA 30328 – SOLD – $347,900 (10/20/1995)
- 6300 River Shore Parkway Atlanta GA 30328 – SOLD (2/7/1992)
Homes Under Contract
- 6195 Riverwood Dr $738,500
- 5805 Riverwood Dr $511,718
- 295 Riverhill Dr $444,000
- 435 Riverhill Dr $525,000
- 6270 Riverwood Dr $460,000
- 5970 Riverwood Drive $775,000
- 500 Riverside Parkway $609,000
- 6140 Rivershore Pkwy $540,000
- 6235 Rivershore Parkway $507,000
- 485 Riverside Parkway $500,000
- 6225 Riverwood Dr $500,000
- 290 Riverhill Dr $485,000
- 6250 Riverwood Dr $375,000
Pending and Sold info current as of 6/20/2014