Move in ready! Completely adorable and updated home on beautiful lot! Fenced backyard with new Fescue grass. Farmhouse style kitchen is open to 2-story den, feat. subway tile backsplash, butcher block counters, stainless steel appliances, hardwoods throughout! Updated lighting and tiled bathrooms, Plantation Shutters! So many updates here! Fantastic neighborhood close to the Battery, dining, shops, and 75!
This home is SOLD!
Amazing 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home on the lot you’ve been dreaming of! Located in close in East Cobb, just minutes north of The Battery and Suntrust Park, this home features hardwood floors throughout the main level, and upstairs hallway. Vaulted ceilings in the family room, open kitchen with granite counters, new upgraded lighting, SMOOTH CEILINGS throughout! New carpet upstairs. Master bath features double vanities, separate jetted tub & walk-in shower, tile floors, new window, and a BIG walk-in closet! New “no-rot” deck, + retractable awning in the back, plus more!!
This home is SOLD!
|This is the home you have been waiting for! Completely adorable 3/2.5 in Glens at Powers Ferry – these do not last long on the market! Updated kitchen and baths with granite counters, new lighting, hardwoods on main. Large laundry room with so much storage for you. This backyard is HUGE, too! Owner’s suite has grand vaulted ceilings, spacious bath with separate tub & shower, excellent walk-in closet, double vanities. New plumbing fixtures throughout the house, as well! Eat in kitchen, separate dining room, GREAT entertaining space! Minutes to The Battery!|
This home is SOLD!
This adorable home in desirable Glens at Powers Ferry boasts a convenient location, excellent schools, and is so close to shopping, dining, and a short car ride to the new Battery! Hardwood floors throughout the main level, open kitchen, 2-story family room, separate dining room, and fenced yard! The upstairs features 2 secondary bedrooms and the guest bath, along with the owner’s suite, complete with vaulted ceilings, large walk-in closet, separate tub & shower, and double vanities. This home is bright & airy, and has the storage you are looking for!
Meadow Green is a fee-simple townhome community in Norcross, in the Peachtree Elementary, Pinckneyville Middle, and Norcross High School district. Meadow Green has no HOA dues, and some units have garages! These affordable homes were built in the early 1990s.
• Elegant double stairway leading to front door
• Dramatic entry with leaded glass door leading into a two story foyer and family room
• Nine foot ceilings (and higher!) on main level
• Spacious dining room seats 12+ and features stately columns, decorative chair molding, and trim on the ceiling
• Separate living room or office has gorgeous stained built-in, and spot lights for your artwork
• The two-story family room features 2 sets of French doors – all with Plantation Shutters, and a marble-surround fireplace. There is also an art niche.
• Kitchen boasts White Cabinets, LG refrigerator, Double closet pantry, Custom desk with roll-top & Plantation Shutters
• Great flow into living room, dining room, family room and den
• The den off the kitchen is complete with another fireplace, built-in cabinetry, Plantation shutters, and French door to the patio.
• Home equipped with security system
• Hardwood floors in den, family room, dining room, powder room, and foyer
• Owner’s suite on main floor also has French doors to the patio and Plantation shutters.
• Owner’s bath is complete with spacious walk-in closet, separate tub and shower with Leaded glass window, and double vanities. The water closet is separate as well, and there is linen storage.
• Laundry room on main floor with extra storage.
• The upstairs bedrooms also have Plantation shutters on the front of the house. Both tub/showers have sliding glass doors.
• The jack-and-jill bath has 2 separate vanity areas, and share a toilet and tub/shower.
• The basement is larger than it looks! There is a large office, bedrooms and bathroom, recreational room, and a workshop, in addition to the large storage area for “Costco shopping”.
• Two car garage has an epoxy-sealed floor, and a separate stairway leading to kitchen for getting your groceries in.
• Second stairway from basement to main floor is equipped with electric chair ramp.
• Basement level could make an excellent in-law or nanny apartment – it has its own front door, living and entertaining space, and the workshop can be made into a kitchen!
• Hardcoat stucco, Builder’s custom home on cul-de-sac lot with private backyard oasis.
• Popular Bridgewater subdivision is a great swim & tennis neighborhood in the Barnwell Elementary School, Haynes Bridge Middle School, and Centennial High School district.
• Built in 1991