Meadow Green is a fee-simple townhome community in Norcross, in the Peachtree Elementary, Pinckneyville Middle, and Norcross High School district. Meadow Green has no HOA dues, and some units have garages! These affordable homes were built in the early 1990s.
• Elegant double stairway leading to front door
• Dramatic entry with leaded glass door leading into a two story foyer and family room
• Nine foot ceilings (and higher!) on main level
• Spacious dining room seats 12+ and features stately columns, decorative chair molding, and trim on the ceiling
• Separate living room or office has gorgeous stained built-in, and spot lights for your artwork
• The two-story family room features 2 sets of French doors – all with Plantation Shutters, and a marble-surround fireplace. There is also an art niche.
• Kitchen boasts White Cabinets, LG refrigerator, Double closet pantry, Custom desk with roll-top & Plantation Shutters
• Great flow into living room, dining room, family room and den
• The den off the kitchen is complete with another fireplace, built-in cabinetry, Plantation shutters, and French door to the patio.
• Home equipped with security system
• Hardwood floors in den, family room, dining room, powder room, and foyer
• Owner’s suite on main floor also has French doors to the patio and Plantation shutters.
• Owner’s bath is complete with spacious walk-in closet, separate tub and shower with Leaded glass window, and double vanities. The water closet is separate as well, and there is linen storage.
• Laundry room on main floor with extra storage.
• The upstairs bedrooms also have Plantation shutters on the front of the house. Both tub/showers have sliding glass doors.
• The jack-and-jill bath has 2 separate vanity areas, and share a toilet and tub/shower.
• The basement is larger than it looks! There is a large office, bedrooms and bathroom, recreational room, and a workshop, in addition to the large storage area for “Costco shopping”.
• Two car garage has an epoxy-sealed floor, and a separate stairway leading to kitchen for getting your groceries in.
• Second stairway from basement to main floor is equipped with electric chair ramp.
• Basement level could make an excellent in-law or nanny apartment – it has its own front door, living and entertaining space, and the workshop can be made into a kitchen!
• Hardcoat stucco, Builder’s custom home on cul-de-sac lot with private backyard oasis.
• Popular Bridgewater subdivision is a great swim & tennis neighborhood in the Barnwell Elementary School, Haynes Bridge Middle School, and Centennial High School district.
• Built in 1991
Brookstone Golf & Country Club’s six hard and two clay tennis courts – all lighted for nighttime play – offer a variety of opportunities for social or competitive play in leagues, round-robins, tournaments and inter-club events. Talented USPTA-certified teaching professionals are available for private and group lessons for children and adults.
The Junior Olympic-size pool and adult-only pool are ideal spots for relaxing with family and friends or participating in aquatic activities, including swim lessons or water aquatics. From Memorial Day through Labor Day, Brookstone offers poolside food and beverage service from the Splash Café.
Designed to resemble a Georgian country estate, the clubhouse serves as a welcoming focal point for member dining, hospitality and socializing. Featuring spectacular views of the emerald-green golf course, the clubhouse features an elegant formal dining room; an inviting members’ grill and bar; men’s and women’s locker rooms with card rooms; full-service golf and tennis pro shop; and a variety of meeting rooms and banquet facilities accommodating events ranging from intimate business dinners to large-scale wedding receptions and fundraising galas.
Brookstone Golf & Country Club’s practice facility is an ideal locale for perfecting every aspect of your game in a peaceful, serene ambience. Hone your skills on the driving range, or fine-tune your short game on the large putting green and two chipping areas, complete with a practice bunker.
- 18-hole Larry Nelson-designed golf course .
- Full driving range, two chipping areas with practice bunker and large putting green.
- Pro shop with special member pricing .
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms with card rooms .
- Formal dining room and members’ grill.
- Eight lighted tennis courts including two clay courts.
- Jr. Olympic-size swimming pool and separate adult pool .
- Child care activity center available for members while on property.
- Full calendar of golf and social events.
Available Brookstone Homes
Bridgewater is a swim & tennis neighborhood in Johns Creek that also has a lake right in the middle! Bridgewater was built in the mid 1990s and features brick and stucco homes.
Available Bridgewater Homes
Wildwood Springs is a swim & tennis community located north of Atlanta in historic Roswell, Georgia. The community not only prides themselves in their special neighborhood, but also in the award-winning schools (Mountain Park Elementary School, Crabapple Middle School & Roswell High School), Roswell’s expansive recreational and cultural facilities, (the Leita Thompson Park and Roswell West Art Center are right next door), excellent local shopping, superb restaurants, and great town services.
Wildwood Springs consists of 280 stately homes nestled on large wooded lots and rolling hills. Sidewalks throughout connect the neighbors to outstanding amenities.
The beautiful clubhouse is equipped with a kitchen on each floor (perfect facility for parties or other group functions) and adjoins a junior Olympic pool with adjacent toddler pool.
Only steps away is a gorgeous park complete with a basketball court, soccer practice field, and playground area featuring swings, slides, and other equipment tucked into the trees and surrounded by picnic tables.
Viewing stands and a gazebo overlook four lighted tennis courts and meticulously landscaped grounds. All of these special features and amenities offer an opportunity for continual activities and events that make Wildwood Springs a place residents love calling “home.”
Available Homes in Wildwood Springs