|Updated 4-sided brick ranch, 1-level home with full basement. Impressive curb appeal. Large deck & oversized screened-in porch with ceiling fans in private fenced backyard with garden area. Quiet friendly neighborhood. Beautiful eat-in kitchen with upgraded cabinets, microwave. Includes updated lighting, new flooring & updated tiled baths. Charming living room with floor-to-ceiling painted brick fireplace. Spacious bedrooms & large fitted closets. Close to shopping/Smyrna Market Village. Mowing included.|
Updated 4-sided brick ranch, 1-level home with full basement. Immaculate! Impressive curb appeal. Large deck & oversized screened-in porch with ceiling fans in private fenced backyard with garden area. Quiet friendly neighborhood. Beautiful eat-in kitchen with upgraded cabinets, microwave. Lovely features also include updated lighting, new flooring & updated tiled baths. Charming living room with floor-to-ceiling painted brick fireplace. Spacious bedrooms & large fitted closets.. Close to shopping/Smyrna Market Village.
Sherwood Park was developed in 2013 and is in the heart of Smyrna! Resident students attend King Springs Elementary, Griffin Middle, and Campbell High Schools.
Available Sherwood Park Homes
Update 3/25/2013 – SOLD! Do you want to know the secret to getting over 96% of your asking price in 8 days? Call Elida & Ariel! 404-784-1033
Update 2/14/13 – UNDER CONTRACT in 8 DAYS!
Spacious & Upgraded Brick, Move in Ready home on 3/4 acre lot off private drive! A pleasure to come home to! Fantastic owners suite with spa bath, double vanities, 2 walk-in closets, separate tub/shower! Large bedrooms w/cathedral ceilings, 2 story family room with stacked stone fireplace and built-in bookcases open to kitchen. Granite counters all over! Travertine, Hardwood floors, Sophisticated terrace level: media room, bar + full bath, dual shower. Custom Elfa shelving/closets, patio just two steps to incredible fenced yard w/Rainbow Systems playground.
Chimney Oaks is a 36 home neighborhood located south of the East West Connector on Cooper Lake Road in Mableton. Even though the mailing address is Mableton, Chimney Oaks residents are in the Nickajack, Griffin, Campbell High School district of Smyrna schools. The city of Smyrna also provides trash pick-up. Chimney Oaks was built by O’Dwyer Homes from 2001-2002. O’Dwyer Homes is also the builder of Cooper Lake Woods, Woodland Walk, Enclave at Cooper Lake, Westbrook Park and Vinings Springs. Chimney Oaks homes for sale start in the $300s.
Available Homes in Chimney Oaks
Features For This 4 bedroom, 3.5 Bath European Style home Include:
• 2-Story foyer • Spacious dining room and separate Living room • Fireside den with vaulted ceiling, built-in bookcases and wall of windows to private yard• Eat-in Kitchen features White cabinets, beautiful granite counters, and stainless steel appliances and is open to den • Deck of the kitchen/den is great entertaining or relaxing space • Master features high ceilings and a bonus room• Master bath is renovated with separate tub and shower, stone floors and large walk-in closet. • The 2 secondary bedrooms upstairs have great closet space and share a jack-and-jill bath • Full terrace level is complete with storage, a bedroom and bath suite, recreational area, and a work out room or office • Fenced yard and patio off the terrace level • Located on a cul-de-sac street• 2 car garage
Nickajack Elementary School | Griffin Middle School | Campbell High School
- Bosch double wall oven installed in January 2012 – $3,200
- Bosch dishwasher installed in September 2010- $900
- Trane AC/furnace system for main floor with 14 SEER installed in November 2011 – $7,000 (All three floors have their own AC/furnace system and each floor has its own programmable thermostat. The basement has an upgraded Lennox system which is in great shape.)
- Trane AC/furnace system for top floor with 15 SEER installed in April 2010 – $9,200 (This one has dual zones with two separate programmable thermostats.)
- Rheem 50 gallon water heater installed in June 2009 – $1,200
- New updated lighting fixtures and ceiling fans throughout
- Entire exterior painted May 2011 – $6,000
- Two top of the line Kohler low flow toilets installed October 2009 – $1,000
- Window tinting throughout installed July 2009 – $2,000
- Four foot black aluminum fence installed August 2010 – $3,700 (Fence only around lawn in back. Property includes wooded area and extends all the way back to back neighbor’s fence.)
- Brushed nickel finishes throughout
- Jenn Air gas cooktop and microwave
- LG French door refrigerator
- Washer and dryer included
This home is SOLD! 2 offers in 3 weeks , SOLD for over 98% of list price!