Do not miss this one! Gorgeous open floorplan* Updated kitchen with high-end cabinets, granite counters, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, hardwood floors throughout main level* new Lennox HVAC* Plantation shutters* Screened porch with slate floors* Beautiful owner’s suite has walk-in closet and renovated bath* Travertine floors in hall bath* Full sized laundry room on lower level* Bedroom and bath on lower level + entertaining room w/closet* unfinished basement w/ext entry for storage! 2 car garage* Lakeside High!* Professional landscaping + unbeatable outdoor living!
Update 3-15-2013: This home is SOLD!
Great 3/2 renovated ranch in Dunwoody! Re-done kitchen with new cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, storage, pantry, double ovens, more! Fireside den features hardwood floors, coffered ceilings, and recessed lighting. All new carpet! Vaulted ceilings in the bright living room, and spacious dining room are great for entertaining. Hall bath has been redone with 2 vanities, updated lighting, hardwood floors! Hardwoods continue through hallway and master. New carpet and fresh paint in other 2 bedrooms! HUGE LOT! 2-car carport WITH separate workroom!
This brick home sits on a beautiful lot in Old Paper Mill. It features 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 half baths, spacious living areas and a totally renovated master bath!
This home has SOLD! Contact us to sell your Old Paper Mill home!
Features For This 4 bedroom, 3.5 Bath European Style home Include:
• 2-Story foyer • Spacious dining room and separate Living room • Fireside den with vaulted ceiling, built-in bookcases and wall of windows to private yard• Eat-in Kitchen features White cabinets, beautiful granite counters, and stainless steel appliances and is open to den • Deck of the kitchen/den is great entertaining or relaxing space • Master features high ceilings and a bonus room• Master bath is renovated with separate tub and shower, stone floors and large walk-in closet. • The 2 secondary bedrooms upstairs have great closet space and share a jack-and-jill bath • Full terrace level is complete with storage, a bedroom and bath suite, recreational area, and a work out room or office • Fenced yard and patio off the terrace level • Located on a cul-de-sac street• 2 car garage
Nickajack Elementary School | Griffin Middle School | Campbell High School
- Bosch double wall oven installed in January 2012 – $3,200
- Bosch dishwasher installed in September 2010- $900
- Trane AC/furnace system for main floor with 14 SEER installed in November 2011 – $7,000 (All three floors have their own AC/furnace system and each floor has its own programmable thermostat. The basement has an upgraded Lennox system which is in great shape.)
- Trane AC/furnace system for top floor with 15 SEER installed in April 2010 – $9,200 (This one has dual zones with two separate programmable thermostats.)
- Rheem 50 gallon water heater installed in June 2009 – $1,200
- New updated lighting fixtures and ceiling fans throughout
- Entire exterior painted May 2011 – $6,000
- Two top of the line Kohler low flow toilets installed October 2009 – $1,000
- Window tinting throughout installed July 2009 – $2,000
- Four foot black aluminum fence installed August 2010 – $3,700 (Fence only around lawn in back. Property includes wooded area and extends all the way back to back neighbor’s fence.)
- Brushed nickel finishes throughout
- Jenn Air gas cooktop and microwave
- LG French door refrigerator
- Washer and dryer included
This home is SOLD! 2 offers in 3 weeks , SOLD for over 98% of list price!
This great 4 bedroom home on a basement just sold! Totally renovated with new hardwood floors on the main level, travertine in the bath and laundry room, guest bedroom with powder room on main floor, 2 story den overlooking private back yard, eat-in kitchen with NEW stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and large dining room! Upstairs, the master suite has a great bath with separate tub and shower, and the secondary bedrooms are on the other side, sharing a beautiful hall bath with travertine floors, new vanity, and lighting. This swim and tennis neighborhood is located in Birney, Smitha, and Osborne school districts.
This home is SOLD!
Features For This 4 bedroom, 2.5 Bath European Style home Include:
• 2-Story foyer • Spacious dining room • Living room with custom built-in bookcases with rolling ladder • Fireside den with vaulted ceiling and wall of windows to private yard• Eat-in Kitchen features White cabinets, Caeserstone solid surface counters, and stainless steel appliances, island, and open to den • Office on main floor with French doors and built-in workspaces • Master features trey ceilings, renovated bath with separate tub and shower, tile floors and large walk-in closet. • The 3 secondary bedrooms have double closets and share a hall bath. • Private Yard is fenced, great for relaxing or entertaining, fully equipped with a patio and storage shed. • Located on a cul-de-sac street• 2 car garage • Walk to Dunwoody Village, shopping, and more! Hardwood floors, new HVAC systems, new roof!
Dunwoody Elementary School | Peachtree Middle School | Dunwoody High School
- Wide plank hardwood floors (high quality Oak) throughout lower level (except kitchen which is tiled) – Dec. 2011
- New architectural shingle roof – Nov. 2009
- New large front palladium window – 2011
- Updated kitchen with Caeserstone countertops, stainless steel appliances (LG and Samsung), recessed lighting, extra large 3-door refrigerator, built-in microwave
- Tiled master bath – Aug. 2012
- Fenced in back yard, added shed – 2005
- Wall-to-wall built-in bookshelves with ladder and storage in front room and 2 desks in front room – 2004
- Built-in desks for 4 people in office with cupboards and drawers – 2004
- New Heating/AC units with 10 year full warranty
- Large wall mirror in dining room
- Custom-made glass house number plaque
- Landscaping is all low-maintenance shrubbery
- Great floored storage in attic
- Playset in backyard
- 2” wood blinds throughout
- Full security system
- Home has been meticulously maintained!
This home is SOLD – for almost 95% in less than 14 days on the market! Contact us today to sell your Dunwoody home.