No Results Found.
Queensbury is a gorgeous community of 129 homes located right next to fantastic Newtown Park.
The community provides amenities and activities for people of all ages. Residents play tennis on four lighted tennis courts and participate in many men’s and women’s ALTA and USTA tennis teams. When the weather turns hot, everyone keeps cool by the large swimming pool that is staffed by professional lifeguards all summer long. Residents also enjoy yoga and other activities at the newly refurbished clubhouse.
All of this plus a great location in Johns Creek, Georgia that is:
- Within walking distance of Starbucks and neighborhood restaurants
- Just minutes from North Point Mall
- Zoned for some of North Fulton’s highest performing schools
- Convenient to GA-400 and I-285
Queensbury Homes For Sale[showcaseidx shortcode encountered an error]
• Elegant double stairway leading to front door
• Dramatic entry with leaded glass door leading into a two story foyer and family room
• Nine foot ceilings (and higher!) on main level
• Spacious dining room seats 12+ and features stately columns, decorative chair molding, and trim on the ceiling
• Separate living room or office has gorgeous stained built-in, and spot lights for your artwork
• The two-story family room features 2 sets of French doors – all with Plantation Shutters, and a marble-surround fireplace. There is also an art niche.
• Kitchen boasts White Cabinets, LG refrigerator, Double closet pantry, Custom desk with roll-top & Plantation Shutters
• Great flow into living room, dining room, family room and den
• The den off the kitchen is complete with another fireplace, built-in cabinetry, Plantation shutters, and French door to the patio.
• Home equipped with security system
• Hardwood floors in den, family room, dining room, powder room, and foyer
• Owner’s suite on main floor also has French doors to the patio and Plantation shutters.
• Owner’s bath is complete with spacious walk-in closet, separate tub and shower with Leaded glass window, and double vanities. The water closet is separate as well, and there is linen storage.
• Laundry room on main floor with extra storage.
• The upstairs bedrooms also have Plantation shutters on the front of the house. Both tub/showers have sliding glass doors.
• The jack-and-jill bath has 2 separate vanity areas, and share a toilet and tub/shower.
• The basement is larger than it looks! There is a large office, bedrooms and bathroom, recreational room, and a workshop, in addition to the large storage area for “Costco shopping”.
• Two car garage has an epoxy-sealed floor, and a separate stairway leading to kitchen for getting your groceries in.
• Second stairway from basement to main floor is equipped with electric chair ramp.
• Basement level could make an excellent in-law or nanny apartment – it has its own front door, living and entertaining space, and the workshop can be made into a kitchen!
• Hardcoat stucco, Builder’s custom home on cul-de-sac lot with private backyard oasis.
• Popular Bridgewater subdivision is a great swim & tennis neighborhood in the Barnwell Elementary School, Haynes Bridge Middle School, and Centennial High School district.
• Built in 1991
This 5 bedroom, 4 bath home in Fox Creek, Johns Creek is SOLD!
Fox Creek is a swim & tennis neighborhood located off Buice Rd. The schools are State Bridge Crossing Elementary School, Autrey Mill Middle School and Johns Creek High School.
Fox Creek, located in Johns Creek, is in the State Bridge Crossing Elementary, Autrey Mill Middle, and Johns Creek High School district. Homes were built between 1991 and 1993, and the neighborhood has a swimming pool, clubhouse, and 2 tennis courts.
Established in 1989, St Ives Country Club provides a social environment for members, families and guests unmatched by any private country club in Atlanta. Located in Johns Creek, St Ives has provided golf, tennis, and swim programs for all ages. Amenities include: swimming – a resort style pool, bar and grill, and children’s play area; tennis – 10 hard courts and 6 clay courts with tennis instruction available for ages 5+, ATLA and USTA, and a pro shop; dining – both casual and formal dining options, a full menu in the Main Bar and on the covered Patio, and live music, special holiday dinners, weekly Sunday Brunch, a Wine Club, and more; and golf – Fazio designed, 18 hole course surrounded by a beautiful buffer of woods and blends beautifully with the natural undulations of the topography in the area. Considered by many to be one of the finest golf courses in Georgia, it is a challenging, yet member-friendly course with broad fairways, and a gentle geography. With six tee boxes per hole, it is conducive to all levels of play. There are practice facilities and professional instruction available as well.