Located in the heart of Dunwoody, Wrens Crossing are 2 and 3 bedroom townhomes in Chesnut Elementary, Peachtree Middle and Dunwoody High School district. Built in the early 1970s, this neighborhood has ample guest parking.
Whitney Landing, built by Lennar Homes in 2013-2014, is an enclave of 10 homes off Dunwoody Club Dr. Residents are in the Kingsley Elemenatry School, Peachtree Middle School, and Dunwoody High School District.
These homes are 5-6 bedrooms and have 3-4 baths. Some of the great features they offer are outdoor fireplaces, covered front porches, sunroom, jack and jill baths, vaulted ceilings, morning bars, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and more!
Available Whitney Landing Homes
No Results Found.
Update 3-15-2013: This home is SOLD!
Great 3/2 renovated ranch in Dunwoody! Re-done kitchen with new cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, storage, pantry, double ovens, more! Fireside den features hardwood floors, coffered ceilings, and recessed lighting. All new carpet! Vaulted ceilings in the bright living room, and spacious dining room are great for entertaining. Hall bath has been redone with 2 vanities, updated lighting, hardwood floors! Hardwoods continue through hallway and master. New carpet and fresh paint in other 2 bedrooms! HUGE LOT! 2-car carport WITH separate workroom!
Features For This 4 bedroom, 2.5 Bath European Style home Include:
• 2-Story foyer • Spacious dining room • Living room with custom built-in bookcases with rolling ladder • Fireside den with vaulted ceiling and wall of windows to private yard• Eat-in Kitchen features White cabinets, Caeserstone solid surface counters, and stainless steel appliances, island, and open to den • Office on main floor with French doors and built-in workspaces • Master features trey ceilings, renovated bath with separate tub and shower, tile floors and large walk-in closet. • The 3 secondary bedrooms have double closets and share a hall bath. • Private Yard is fenced, great for relaxing or entertaining, fully equipped with a patio and storage shed. • Located on a cul-de-sac street• 2 car garage • Walk to Dunwoody Village, shopping, and more! Hardwood floors, new HVAC systems, new roof!
Dunwoody Elementary School | Peachtree Middle School | Dunwoody High School
- Wide plank hardwood floors (high quality Oak) throughout lower level (except kitchen which is tiled) – Dec. 2011
- New architectural shingle roof – Nov. 2009
- New large front palladium window – 2011
- Updated kitchen with Caeserstone countertops, stainless steel appliances (LG and Samsung), recessed lighting, extra large 3-door refrigerator, built-in microwave
- Tiled master bath – Aug. 2012
- Fenced in back yard, added shed – 2005
- Wall-to-wall built-in bookshelves with ladder and storage in front room and 2 desks in front room – 2004
- Built-in desks for 4 people in office with cupboards and drawers – 2004
- New Heating/AC units with 10 year full warranty
- Large wall mirror in dining room
- Custom-made glass house number plaque
- Landscaping is all low-maintenance shrubbery
- Great floored storage in attic
- Playset in backyard
- 2” wood blinds throughout
- Full security system
- Home has been meticulously maintained!
This home is SOLD – for almost 95% in less than 14 days on the market! Contact us today to sell your Dunwoody home.
Available Madison Homes
No Results Found.
Eidson Hall in Dunwoody is an 11-home cul-de-sac built by Hedgewood Builders in the early 2000s. It is located in the coveted Vanderlyn Elementary School district, as well as Peachtree Middle School and Dunwoody High School. Located off Chamblee-Dunwoody Road, Eidson Hall is close to the heart of Dunwoody, including Perimeter Mall, and local Dunwoody shops and restaurants.
Available Eidson Hall Homes
No Results Found.