Southern Colonial w/Fresh Eclectic Flair! Large rooms, hardwood floors up & on main, 2 rm owner’s suite w/2 walk-ins, custom closets & built-ins, bath w/double vanities. Large dining + living room, fireside family rm w/ cast-stone replica of French mantel, kit. w/Granite counters, island, breakfast rm, sunroom, & enclosed porch, overlooks PebbleTec pool & patio area w/awning. Front & rear stairs. Fin. terrace level w/acid washed concrete floor, full bath. Storage room in garage plumbed for future cabana bath. Newer Architectural roof, active swim/tennis neighborhood, more! Eclectic furnishings, home style traditional/versatile.Newer Leafguard gutters. Easy to turn around at top of driveway. Riverside neighborhood!
Spacious yet cozy home on .62+ acres with a tennis court – play tennis, or use it for a SAFE and private bike riding area! On the main floor, you will find separate living and dining rooms, sun room, fireside sitting room, a guest bedroom suite and cooks kitchen with top of the line appliances. The grand master suite upstairs features separate jetted tub and shower, 2 walk-in closets, and built-in storage galore. The 2 additional bedrooms upstairs each have their own bath and 2 walk-in closets. The terrace level is finished with full a bath, exercise room, and rec room.
All of the windows have been replaced in the last 3 years with double pane windows and the HVAC systems have been replaced.
- Wolf Gas Cooktop
- Sub Zero Side by Side Refrigerator
- KitchenAid Superba Double Oven With Convection
- GE Microwave
- GE Monogram Trash Compactor
- Thermador Vent
- Corian Counters
- Tiled buffet bar
- Built-in Wine rack features a pass-through to the wet bar and den
The deck has been fully rebuilt in the last 2 years. The sunroom off of the kitchen leads to a wrap around wooden deck and veranda which have also been re-boarded and re-stained recently. The laundry room is conveniently located off of the kitchen and by the 2 car garage. The garage also has built in shelving.
The entire yard is covered by Mr. Mosquito – don’t ever worry about mosquitoes again!
Located on a fabulous cul-de-sac street in Riverside – one of Sandy Springs’ favorite swim/tennis communities!
Contact us for more info!
This home is SOLD!
Built in the late 1980s by John Wieland Homes, Belmont residents are in the Spalding Drive Elementary, Ridgeview Middle School, and Riverwood High School district.
Available Belmont Homes
Built between 1990-1992, Ledgemont residents are in the High Point Elementary, Ridgeview Middle School, and Riverwood High School district.
Available Ledgemont Homes
No Results Found.
This Modern home is larger than it looks! Great cul-de-sac lot, winter Chattahoochee River views, private yard year round! Renovated daylight terrace level features a full bath and bedroom, rec room, and storage. The main floor has a true master suite and an additional bedroom or office. Fantastic great room features high ceilings and doors open to the wrap-around decks. This is a great entertaining house, or if you prefer to relax in your own private retreat – this house is for you! Separate dining room, eat-in kitchen, vaulted ceilings in the den! There is also a fabulous sun room with vaulted ceilings and views of the fenced yard. Upstairs, you will find 2 additional bedrooms with a jack-and-jill bath. The bath has been totally renovated with white marble floors, high cabinets, and new lighting. The bedrooms upstairs even have their own private decks.
This is truly a unique home in a great neighborhood!
- Landscaping throughout, including driveway lights, benches, iron fence in back yard, drainage systems.
- Rebuilt all of the exterior decks, sealed and painted.
- Replaced exterior facia
- Tiled the kitchen and laundry room
- Replaced the electrical panel on the main level and installed whole house surge protector system
- Replaced the washer connections and washer / dryer.
- New refrigerator, oven and dishwasher.
- Removed attic fan and replace with sky light on 2nd level.
- Chandeliers in front entry and in fireplace room.
- Replaced chimney mantal and book shelf in fireplace room with Peruvian Walnut custom wood work.
- Replaced ceiling fan in sunroom.
- New AC system with 3 zones, one per floor + humidifier.
- Repaired flashing on chimney.
- Repaired exterior trim around windows in sunroom.
- Elfa shelving system in sunroom.
Fully renovated basement, including:
- Water sealing and repair of leak around air conditioning entry from exterior.
- New electrical with sub-panel.
- New carpet and pad
- New ceilings and lighting throughout.
- Speaker system in main area.
- New closet system (elfa) in bedroom/office.
- New travertin tile, fixtures, sink, toilet, etc. in bathroom.
- New windows and french doors to exterior and new doors on interior.
Fully renovated upstairs, including:
- Cork flooring.
- New closets and closet systems (Elfa) in both bedrooms.
- New Pella windows and sliding doors off both bedrooms leading to private decks.
- New lighting throughout.
- New tile, plumbing, fixtures, lighting, sink/stand and toilet in bathroom.
- New doors on interior.
Glenridge Commons are located off Glenridge Drive, near Mount Vernon Highway. Built in the mid-1980s, these attached townhomes are in the High Point Elementary, Ridgeview Charter Middle, & Riverwood High School district.
[srp_profile lat=”33.929829″ lng=”-84.365497″ address=”6391 glenridge dr” city=”atlanta” state=”GA” zip_code=”30328″]