This 7-story building in Old 4th Ward sits on John Wesley Dobbs Avenue and the Freedom Trail, connecting to The Beltline.
Tribute Lofts is a 148-unit loft community located in the Old Fourth Ward neighborhood of Atlanta. Built in 2007, Tribute Lofts offers an authentic urban loft experience. These modern lofts include stainless steel appliances, concrete walls, granite countertops, floor-to-ceiling windows, and panoramic views of Downtown, Buckhead, and Stone Mountain.
Tribute Lofts features a resort-style amenity package, including a rooftop lounge with a heated saltwater pool. This area includes a heated rooftop saltwater pool, clubhouse, sundeck, mineral spa, and a full kitchen. The fitness center is recently renovated, and landscaped courtyard garden. There’s also the “Freedom Barkway Dog Park” located just across the street!
The building features an award-winning design that utilizes metal panels and hard-coat stucco siding. Tribute Lofts was built as a live-work-play community of condominiums, as opposed to being converted apartments or commercial space.
Tribute Lofts are VA approved.
HOA Fees Include
- Maintenance of exterior & grounds
- Reserve funds
- Coffee shop on the ground floor
- Rooftop Skydeck
- Saltwater heated swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Full kitchen
- Fitness center
- Dog park across the street
Floor Plan Amenities:
- 10’ ceilings
- Granite countertops
- Tiled baths
- Stainless steel appliances
- Stained concrete floors
- Concrete exterior walls
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Private covered patios
- Reserved parking
- Beltline Eastside Trail (0.5 miles)
- World of Coca-Cola (1.1 miles)
- Municipal Market (0.4 miles)
- Centennial Olympic Park (1.1 miles)
- Martin Luther King Jr Center (0.3 miles)
- Elementary: Hope-Hill
- Middle: Inman
- High: Grady
Gorgeous Midtown canopy views from this corner unit at the coveted Metropolis through the floor-to-ceiling windows. Metropolis offers an array of upscale amenities, including resort-style pool, covered grilling pavilion, large fitness center, club room, business center, & 24-concierge, Drive-up lobby, Upscale retail and dining on the ground floor, Majestic lobby with soaring ceilings and elegant detail, 5 levels of secure covered private parking, Landscaped 7th floor terrace, TV/Movie viewing lounge, 7th floor fitness center overlooking Peachtree Street, Internet stations, Catering kitchen/bar, Pool, Rooftop lounge, 3 gas grills, & Landscaped gardens. Incredible location in the heart of Midtown’s vibrant restaurant & art’s district. 10′ concrete ceilings, granite counters, HUGE walk-in closet, and beautiful finishes! Hardwood floors throughout and carpet in the bedroom. Spacious bathroom has tile floors, a granite storage ledge in the shower, a tiled tub surround, and room for the laundry. Amenities are being renovated!
Built in the early 2000s, these 3-story Midtown Townhomes with garages are conveniently located 4 miles to Downtown Atlanta, 3 miles to I-285, and 2 miles to I-75.
Monthly Dues of $320 per month include the following:
- 24 hr /365 Courtesy Officers
- Property Management (OnSite)
- Trash / Recycling
- Community Pool
- Dog Park / Dog Waste Stations
- Deck Repair/ Maintenance
- Most Exterior Unit Maintenance
- Gutter Cleaning / Power Washing
- Landscaping Maintenance
- On-site Property Management Facility
- Wifi at the Pool
- Termite Bond
- Exterior Community Pest Control
- Interior Unit Pest Control
- Front Gate Maintenance
- Gate House Facilities
- Pine straw / Mulch
- Reserve Savings for Large Community Expenditures
- Attorney Services
- Community Master Homeowners Insurance
- Common Area Maintenance
- State of the Art Gate Entry System
- Industry Leading Visitor Management System ( through DwellingLive)
- Social Activities
- Street Lights Utility Costs
HOA Fees do not include:
- Water Service (Each unit is metered, measured and billed by the NES on behalf of the Association)
- Electricity (Each unit runs on full electric)
- Cable & Internet Service (Currently, only AT&T, Comcast, Direct TV and Dish serve the community)
Pool, Gated Community, Dog Park
Liberty Park Townhomes are Fee Simple. They are FHA and VA Approved! Conventional financing is also available.
There is a 25% rental cap, which is currently met.
No Results Found.
No Results Found.