Ariel is a native Atlantan and has devoted her real estate career to the Atlanta community. She is a licensed REALTOR®, working in real estate since 2002. Ariel is a member of the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), Georgia Association of REALTORS (GAR), ARA (Atlanta Realtors Association) Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council, Board of Directors, Training & Development Committee, and is a State Director for GAR. She also serves on the Grievance Committee and Top Producers Committee.
As a partner in Baverman Real Estate Consultants, Ariel’s accomplishments include qualification in buyer and seller relocation, condo sales, distressed sales, and GREEN real estate. She has taught classes in real estate technology and is recognized as a leader in her field.
In addition to real estate, Ariel has a passion for gardening, home improvement, and animal rescue. She is especially keen on finding a good deal, and discovering new places around Atlanta for shopping, dining, or taking a stroll. Ariel is also an avid tennis player with both ALTA and USTA, and is a member of several book clubs.
Check out her social media:
Ariel Baverman’s Accomplishments
- 2022 ARA Top 10% for Volume and Units
- 2022 #4 Sales Associate in the Coldwell Banker Sandy Springs Office for Gross Commission Income, #7 for Units Sold
- 2022 Five Star Circle of Service Award Recipient, Atlanta REALTORS Association
- 2021 Phoenix Award Winner, Atlanta REALTORS Association
- Top 10% Volume, Top 5% Units
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle, 2022
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society, 2021
- 2021 Captains of the Industry Award, Atlanta REALTORS Association
- 2018 ARA Top Producers Award Winner Top 15%
- 2017 ARA Top Producers Award Winner
- 2016 ARA Top Producers Award Winner Top 10%
- Atlanta Board of Realtors Leadership Development Course Graduate 2012
- 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Atlanta Board of Realtors Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club
- Lifetime Member, ARA Top Producers Club
- 2009 Atlanta Board of Realtors Million Dollar Sales Club
- Keller Williams First Atlanta
- Top Ten Team – Closed Units 2020
- Agent Leadership Council Member 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- #4 Team – Sales Volume, December 2017
- #3 Team – Sales Volume, May 2018
- #5 Team – Sales Volume, July 2018
- Top Team – Written Units, March 2018
- Top Team – Written Units, November 2017
- Top Listing Team – Written Units, November 2017
- Keller Williams Realty
- Top 20% Under 40 Division
- Gold Production Level 2017
- Double Gold Production Level 2018
- Silver Production Level 2019
- B.A., Tulane University in Psychology
- Kappa Alpha Theta Atlanta Alumnae Chapter VP Programming & Book Club Chair
- American Diabetes Association Fundraiser
Ariel’s Affiliations and Professional Volunteering
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Military Relocation Professional
- Weissman Condominium Sales Specialist, 2010
- NAR’s GREEN Designation, 2010
- Member, Women’s Council of REALTORS
- Member, AREAA: Asian Real Estate Association
- Member: LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance
- Atlanta REALTORs Association DEI Vice-Chair 2022
- Atlanta REALTORs Association Training & Development Chair 2021
- Atlanta REALTORs Association Board of Directors 2021-current
- Georgia Association of REALTORS State Director 2022, 2023
- At Home with Diversity, NAR
- Atlanta Board of Realtors Affordable Housing Specialist certification, 2009
- Certified Distressed Property Expert, 2009
Ariel comes from a long line of real estate professionals on her mom’s side of the family. Her great grandparents on her maternal grandfather’s side owned an apartment building, and her Grandmother was a REALTOR and a broker for 40 years, even serving as President of the Board in Long Island. Both her Grandma and Grandpa worked in the office, along with her Great-Aunts. When her mom, Elida, was in high school and college, she worked in the real estate office and sales centers for developments they had.
When Ariel was in high school, she used to help Elida deliver flyers, and put up signs and lockboxes. While an undergrad at Tulane, Ariel started creating marketing materials for Elida and helping her with computer applications. After graduating, Ariel felt it was time to get her real estate license. At this time, Elida had transitioned to Keller Williams Realty, where agents have more control over their marketing and business. Ariel started out as admin while she learned the real estate ropes. Soon, she was taking out buyers and taking listings – and getting them sold!
It is more than just a family business (Ariel’s Grandma was in town the day she passed her state exam and got her license, so of course Grandma came with her to pick it up!), Ariel has a passion for real estate and homeownership what it can do for an individual or a family. Ariel is happiest when she is helping find the right fit for someone.
Ariel lives in East Cobb with her rescue pup, “Bunny”, and when she’s not helping other, she enjoys playing tennis, reading and gardening.