Located in East Cobb, just north of Sandy Springs, Indian Hills Country Club offers condominiums and single family homes from the mid $200,000s, and spectacular estates of over $1 million. Indian Hills Country Club has long been considered the heart of East Cobb County.
Built by Atlanta developer Tom Cousins, Indian Hills Country Club has grown from a small, residential and golf community in 1969 to an expansive, private golf club community.
Golf members and guests enjoy 27 challenging holes. Designed by renowned architect Joe Lee, the course was carved out of the North Georgia mature woodlands. The golf course is nestled amongst lakes and natural creeks that define and add beauty to this classic layout.
The facilities are open seven days a week and available for hosting group outings and tournaments.
Members of the Indian Hills Country Club also enjoy over 15,000 square feet of putting and chipping greens, and over 30,000 square feet of natural grass tees.
In 2009, Indian Hills Country Club opened its completely new pool complex, which includes a Junior Olympic-sized competition pool for all ages, an adult only pool, and a zero entry play pool with two mushroom water features and bubblers.
For Tennis Players
Six lighted hard courts and two lighted clay courts are nestled within the pines of Indian Hills Country Club. The courts are available for member play from 8:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. daily.
The club’s online reservation site, www.ihcctennis.com, allows members to reserve courts, sign up for any tennis event, and learn pertinent information regarding our reservation/check-in policies, ball machine rental, and Tennis Association.
The Pro Shop provides Ball Machine Rental, a Demo Racquet Program, and Racquet Stringing and Repair. Tennis accessories and special orders are also available.
Indian Hills Schools
Residents of the Indian Hills Country Club are served either by the East Side Elementary School, East Valley Elementary School, Dickerson Middle School, East Cobb Middle School, Wheeler High School, or Walton High School.
Available Indian Hills Homes
- 747 Stoneview Court, Marietta, GA 30068 – SOLD! – $335,000 (10/24/2016)
- 3212 Greenfield Drive, Marietta, GA 30068 – SOLD – $434,053 (5/27/2016)
- 3433 Clubland Drive Marietta GA 30068 – SOLD – $375,000 (2/18/2016)
- 3755 Riverly Trace Marietta GA 30067 – SOLD – $900,000 (10/12/2010)
- 3901 Sentry Crossing, Marietta, GA 30068 – SOLD – $312,500 (3/24/2005)
- 967 Fairfield Drive Marietta GA 30068 – SOLD – $269,500 (5/29/2001)
- 901 Fawn Way Marietta GA 30068 – SOLD – $170,000 (4/30/1999)
- 3421 Clubland Dr Marietta GA 30068 – SOLD – $206,000 (4/30/1999)