This duplex with 2 beds and 1 bath on each side received 20 offers in 5 days and sold for over 118% of asking price! Ridgeview Ct is located off Singleton Rd near Jimmy Carter Blvd. Looking to buy or sell investment property? Give us a call – we can protect your investment!
Meadow Green is a fee-simple townhome community in Norcross, in the Peachtree Elementary, Pinckneyville Middle, and Norcross High School district. Meadow Green has no HOA dues, and some units have garages! These affordable homes were built in the early 1990s.
Primary and secondary schools
Gwinnett County Public Schools operates the public schools (outside of the private sectors).
- Greater Atlanta Christian School, the second largest independent school in Georgia, is located in Norcross.
- The Seigakuin Atlanta International School, a private Japanese education system elementary and middle school, is located in Peachtree Corners.The school moved from property at Oglethorpe University to its current address, former property of the Romanian First Baptist Church, in 2003.
- The Wesleyan School, is located in Peachtree Corners.
- Old Suwanee Christian School, is located in Buford, GA.
Popular subdivisions include:
- Georgia House and Senate Take Action to Urge Congress to Amend or Repeal Biggert Waters Flood Insurance Bill
- 30th Annual Hunger Walk/Run
- Microsoft Store Set To Open at Perimeter Mall
- Big Apple Circus- (Alpharetta – Jan 30-Feb 17)
- Murphey Candler Little League Sign Up
Norcross is a city in Gwinnett County, Georgia. As of 2010, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau was 9,116. Although much of western Gwinnett County has a Norcross mailing address, the boundaries of the city do not extend to unincorporated areas.
Popular Neighborhoods Include:
Adams Vineyard | Amberfield | Astoria | Belhaven | Bishops Glen | Buchanan Station | Dunwoody Manor | Historic Norcross | Neely Farm | Oakbrook Station | River Station | Spalding Corners | Spalding Park Place | Springside at Neely
Townhome & Condo Communities:
Property Resumé Norcross
- 5774 Ridgeview Ct NW Norcross GA 30093 – SOLD – $171,500 (3/17/2017)
- 619 Glenleaf Drive Norcross GA 30092 – SOLD – $119,500 (7/21/2004)
- 5406 Rails Way Norcross GA 30071 – SOLD – $129,900 (4/18/2003)
- 6638 Meadow Green Circle Norcross GA 30092 – SOLD – $119,000 (5/29/2002)
- 3888 Meadow Creek Dr Norcross GA 30092 – SOLD – $112,000 (3/24/2000)
- 2181 Marshes Glenn Dr Norcross GA 30071 – SOLD – $94,500 (7/31/1998)
- 3888 Meadow Creek Dr Norcross GA 30092 – SOLD – $91,500 (3/31/1998)
- 2181 Marshes Glenn Dr Norcross GA 30071 – SOLD – $83,000 (7/28/1995)
The master on the main opens out to a covered balcony by way of sliding glass doors. There is a vaulted, tiled breakfast room/sunroom which also opento out onto the covered balcony.
Located in a fabulous swim/tennis community!
- Peachtree Elementary School
- Pinkneyville Middle School
- Norcorss High School
This home has SOLD!
Rails Way in Norcross
Light, Bright, Immaculate & Updated. Move In Condition!
This fabulous home features the following:
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 full baths
- Family room with stone fireplace
- Upgraded kitchen with white cabinets and hanging pot rack
- Dining area
- 6 year old roof
- Newer carpet, freshly painted
- Water heater replaced in 2000
- New furnace in 2002
- level, fenced, wooded and private yard
- 2 car garage
- refrigerator, washer, dryer included!
Schools: Norcross Elementary | Summerour Middle School | Norcross High School
This home is SOLD!
This home is SOLD!