A Commitment to Excellence
Elida brings nearly three decades of real estate experience to her position as partner in Baverman & Associates. A graduate of Emory University School of Law, member of the National Association of REALTORS, the Atlanta Board of REALTORS, and the State Bar of Georgia, Elida has extensive knowledge of the real estate market and contract law. She is a Phoenix Award winner and Lifetime Member of the Atlanta Board of REALTORS Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club.
Elida was named Atlanta Super Real Estate Agent 2005 by Atlanta Magazine and is trained in investment real estate and distressed property sales. She has developed curriculum and obtained approval and accreditation for a real estate school, and she serves on the Atlanta Board of Realtors Professional Standards Committee. She regularly teaches Realtors® best practices and the finer points of contracts.
Affiliations & Accomplishments
- Lifetime Member, ABR Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club
- Phoenix Award
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Accredited Relocation Specialist
- B.A. Binghamton University
- J.D. Emory University School of Law
- Active Member of State Bar of Georgia, Real Property Section