Updated & fresh home in coveted Legacy Park – 4 bedrooms, 2 baths upstairs + guest suite on terrace level. Beautiful hardwoods thru-out main level, a bright & updated kitchen open to the fireside family room, separate living and dining room- main floor is spacious and welcoming. Owner’s suite feat. separate his/hers closets, separate tub & shower, double vanities, + soaring ceilings. The secondary bedrooms are spacious + the laundry room is conveniently located upstairs among the bedrooms. Terrace level has a media room, guest suite, storage + more! Fenced, level yard
This gorgeous home in Legacy Park is SOLD! It features 4 bedrooms, 3 baths upstairs, a finished basement with a guest suite and entertainment room, fenced yard, 2 car garage, and open floorplan!
This is really a beautiful home! Nice open floorplan is perfect for entertaining! Big kitchen with island opens to deck. Large bedrooms, gleaming hardwoods floors, recent paint. Massive master suite w/ sitting room and His and Hers closets. Amazing party deck overlooks nice private yard on cul-de-sac street. Unfinished basement for your storage needs. Best subdivision around! Great community with ALL the amenities you could desire!
This fabulous home in Legacy Park is ready for you! Many energy efficient upgrades, fresh paint, hardwoods, and a great landscaped backyard are just a few of the features you will find here.
Fantastic Move-In Ready Renovated Home in Desirable Legacy Park Gramercy!
4BR/2+1BA Single Family House
- Year Built: 1998
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- .2605 acre lot
Legacy Park in Kennesaw is 117 acres of planned Townpark Community, adorned by lush landscapes, rolling hills, nature trails and streams, a sparkling lake, and surrounded by wildlife & nature preserves. There are:
- 11 Neighborhood Parks
- Annual Events Calendar
- Full-time Activities Director
- Basketball Courts\
- Picnic Grove
- 117 Acre Town ParkMiles of Sidewalks and Bike Paths
- 7 Acre Town Green
- Baseball Field
- 4 Swimming Pools
- 11 Tennis Courts
- Beautiful Bridges
- Miles of Nature Trails
- Lighted Park Paths
- Cultural Amphitheater
- Play Areas
Gramercy, located in Legacy Park, features tree lined streets, sidewalks, and a park with a gazebo.
On an extra wide lot, this home features a fully fenced, landscaped yard and side entry garage. Enter through the front door, and the 2-story foyer leads you to the vaulted living room and dining room. The kitchen is open to the breakfast area and 2 story fireside family room with built-in bookcases and media display.
This home’s master is on the main, featuring a trey ceiling and French doors to the updated bath, with separate tub and shower and walk-in closet.
The laundry room is also on the main floor.
Upstairs, the compartmentalized hall bath features a double vanity and separate room for shower and toilet for privacy.
Each sunny bedroom has great closet space!
The backyard is fully fenced and features great areas for entertaining or relaxing.
- Central A/C
- Central heat
- High/Vaulted ceiling
- Walk-in closet
- Hardwood floor
- Tile floor
- Family room
- Living room\
- Dining room
- Breakfast nook
- Washer & Dryer
- Laundry area – inside
- Balcony, Deck, or Patio
- Fenced Yard/Jacuzzi/Whirlpool
- Guest parking
- Business center
- Swimming pools
- Tennis courts
- Golf course
What we love about Legacy Park:
- Large neighborhood makes it easy to meet people
- Beautiful landscape with wooded hiking trails and creek
- Numerous activities coordinated through HOA
Other Special Features
- 4 pools
- tennis courts
- running trails
- hiking trails
- soccer field
- baseball field
- Vista Window Film applied to all windows on the west side of home for energy efficiency – 2008
- Tumbled paver back patio along the length of house and 12’x 14′ pergola w/ stone column bases (2009)
- New 30 year Oakridge Shingle Roof installed 2008
- New foyer chandelier, new light fixtures in dining nook and kitchen – 2010
- New large energy efficient ceiling fan in family room – 2010
- New paint in foyer, dining room, formal living, breakfast nook, kitchen, master bedroom – 2010
- New Energy Efficient AC unit for upstairs / New heater unit for downstairs – 2009
- Installed custom made curtains with blackout lining for energy efficiency in family room – 2010
Why the sellers bought this home:
- Master on Main
- Oversized lot on cul-de-sac
- Outdoor entertaining areas
- Layout/Floor Plan – Great for entertaining
SOLD in 44 days for 92% of asking price!