Historic Virginia Highland is Atlanta’s most popular neighborhood for shopping, dining and nightlife. Developed in the early 1900’s, it consists of seven distinct commercial “villages” alternating with short, walkable blocks of charming bungalow homes. The neighborhood’s name derives from the intersection of Virginia and Highland Avenues.
Locals and tourists alike mingle for brunch at charming sidewalk cafes, cocktails at lively night spots, and innovative cuisine at progressive restaurants and bistros.
Virginia Highland is acclaimed for its diverse and unique shopping. Trend-setting apparel, classic to kitschy antiques, folk and pop art, whimsical decorative accessories, natural linens, rare cigars, distinctive art books, gourmet kitchenwares, fine woodworking and gardening tools, unusual fresh flowers, gelatos, unique contemporary, antique or traditional furniture, do-it-yourself pottery, full-service day spas, fashionable salons – all are just a few of the extensive retail offerings.
Virginia Highland Homes for Sale
- 987 Rupley Dr Atlanta GA 30306 – SOLD – $412,000 (6/2/2003)
- 828 Highland Lane #2102 Atlanta GA 30306 – SOLD – $395,000 (12/30/2003)
- 985 Ponce de Leon Ave #309 Atlanta GA 30306 – SOLD – $254,900 (7/29/2005)
- 985 Ponce de Leon Avenue #309 Atlanta, Georgia 30306 – SOLD – $239,900 (9/25/2009)
- 985 Ponce de Leon Ave NE #410, Atlanta, GA 30306- SOLD – $265,000 (2/18/2010)